The DC50 Animal weighs just 5.4kg but has the performance of a full-size upright. The technology inside has not simply been ‘shrunk’, but concentrated – every angle and dimension re-engineered.
Four key cleaner head technologies combine to give the DC50 Animal Dyson’s most advanced cleaner head technology yet. It has been engineered for increased dirt pick-up across all floors. The cleaner head adjusts automatically to different floor types, and the brush bar contains carbon fibre filaments for removing fine dust from hard floors.
Like all Dyson vacuums, the DC50 Animal has no bag, so there’s no loss of suction. Instead, patented cyclone technology spins dust and dirt from the air. With 2 Tier Radial™ cyclones, DC50 Animal has 19 cyclones that work in parallel across two tiers to generate high centrifugal forces. More microscopic particles as small as 0.5 microns are captured from the airflow.
With Dyson’s latest Ball™ technology, even more of the vacuum’s key components are located inside the ball itself. This reduces clutter on the outside of the machine, streamlining its profile. DC50 Animal turns on the spot, steering easily around furniture and into difficult places.
DC50 Animal comes with a Tangle-free Turbine tool. It’s the only turbine tool that doesn’t tangle. Counter-rotating heads with brushes remove hair and dirt from carpets and upholstery. There’s also no brush bar for hair to wrap around.
- Dyson’s most advanced cleaner head technology – engineered for increased dirt pick-up across all floors.
- Ultra-light and durable – weighs just 5.4kg.
- 2 Tier Radial™ cyclones – Dyson cyclones capture more dirt than any other.
- The latest Ball™ technology – turns on the spot.
- Instant release wand – for cleaning awkward areas.
- Captures allergens, expels cleaner air.
- Quick and hygienic bin emptying.
- Tangle-free Turbine tool – the only turbine tool that doesn’t tangle.
- On-board combination and stair tool.
- No extra costs – no replacement bags or filters to buy.